Vedic Astrology’s KAS system and its use of powerful Ashtakvaga, KAS Bhav Chalit using KAS Ayanamsa and deep study of the Phal, Karak and Mool Karak and their status provides us a powerful system for judging the result of a question asked.
The question is called “Prashna” in Sanskrit language.
The system of Vedic Astrology – KAS lays the maximum emphasis on the Natal chart, but there are times, when one does not have their birth chart or there is a question lingering in the mind of the querist, so in such cases on can use this system to judge the result of the Prashna or the Question or the query.
Salient Points in Vedic Astrology using KAS for Prashna.
- The conception of the question is very important rather than the time when the “question” is asked. In KAS we lay emphasis on the conception time.
- Just as birth chart is valid from the Birth of the Native to the Death of the Native similarly the Prashna Chart is active from the Birth of the Question to the End of the Question.
- Now its very difficult or borderline impossible to know when the question took birth in the “mind” of the native. There can be a considerable time when the question arose in the mind of the native and then the natives approaches a KAS astrologer and asks the question.
- For this reason, in Vedic Astrology system of KAS, we ask a number between 1 and 1800. This is the NADI.
- There are 150 nadis in 1 sign and in 12 signs there are 150 * 12 = 180 Nadi’s. Once the native, meditates on this and when the number comes to mind and is told to the KAS Astrologer, based on that and using the KAS Program, we enter the number and cast the chart using Nadi Prashna.
- The Nadi number fixes the Lagna and all the 16 Divisional charts.
- The KAS Bhav Chalit plays an important roles in the judgement of the result of the house and again we are using the Nadi system which Vedic Astrology KAS system has preserved and its detailed calculations.
- All these calculations which are laborious and time consuming are made available in the KAS Program which is available freely and download information can be obtained from my website of www.ashtro.ca
- I have provided one such example of how I have solved a prashna asked on an astrology list and how I have solved it in from of over 3000 members.
- Accurate Prediction using Vedic Astrology – KAS Prashna